Unbelievable Junior Suite in the Fontainebleau ocean front condo hotel resort!
One of the most historically & architecturally significant hotels in Miami Beach, Florida. Opened in 1954 & designed by Morris Lapidus, it was arguably the most luxurious hotel in Miami Beach. It is situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row. Fronting the Atlantic Ocean, the resort features 12 restaurants & bars, a spa & co-ed swimming pools.
Our junior Suite at the Fontainebleau is better because we provide 2 queen beds while majority of the other units only have 1 king bed. We also provide a queen sofa bed making the entire room sleep up to 6 comfortably!
Amenities in the hotel include a posh ocean-view spa, boutique shops, trendy bars and clubs, several restaurants (from upscale steakhouse to regional Italian) and 3 elegant ballrooms.
This luxe property with buzzing nightlife on Miami Beach, designed in the 1950s by architect Morris Lapidus, is 1.5 miles from Interstate 195, which travels from the Airport Expressway to Miami Beach, and 11.8 miles from the Miami airport. The LIV nightclub is located in the hotel and is rated the #2 nightclub in the world!
• Check In : 16:00 PM
• Check-in time ends at midnight
• Check Out : 11:00 AM
• Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
There is an additional cleaning fee which is payable at the hotel. Housekeeping service is $50 Daily (Junior Suite) or check out fee is $125.
There are no refunds to bookings. There are no cancellations allowed.
Smoking not allowed. Pets not allowed.
• Payment Mode : VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, PAYPAL, BANK TRANSFER
• CLEANING FEE : $125 per stay
• SECURITY DEPOSIT : $500
• 100% downpayment is requested to book this unit.
• For reservations longer than a week, Guest may be able to pay 50% up front and 50% 3 weeks before arrival.
Children and extra beds
• Children are welcome.
• No rollaway/extra beds available
• No cribs (infant beds) available
You need to know
• Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
• Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
• Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges.
• Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
• Only service animals are allowed